The self-guided Walking Tour of Mount Holly is an easy way to explore the cemetery. Check at the Victorian bell house in the center of the cemetery for our brochures, which provide a map of the cemetery and a path for self-guided tours. Images of the cemetery map and directories for it appear below.
Guided tours are available by appointment. Please give as much notice as possible since our tour guides are volunteers and are not at the cemetery every day.
Thematic tours include:
- Arkansas and Little Rock History
- The Cherokee Removal and Indian Territory
- Confederate Arkansas
- Victorian Funerary Art and Symbolism
- African Americans in Mount Holly
- Famous Women of Mount Holly
- The Trees of Mount Holly – See also the Arkansas Famous and Historic Tree Program’s entry on Mount Holly’s Trees
The cost of a guided tour is $5.00 per person ($50 minimum), with a flat rate of $50.00 for school groups of 30 or fewer participants.
To schedule a guided tour, call the cemetery at (501) 376-1843 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.